My journey on trying to live cheap and green...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

GEEZ...forgot about this blog - OOPS

So it seems like I forgot about having a blog there for awhile. I just can't seem to keep up. I have a ton of pictures to blog about and then I forget to download the camera. Must do better. I did finish my "A Dress A Day In May." When I get a chance, I will post all of the pictures together in on place. Until then, you can go here.

I promise I will try my hardest to do better at posting. I PROMISE!!

Anyways, to try to get some motivation to actually post, I think I am going to unofficially join this project:http://sewtakeahike.typepad.com/sewtakeahike/2011/06/yoyo-along.html. I have a few yo-yos already started, plus I need to justify the purchase of the maker to hubby. I have only used it a couple of times. I need to take a break from knitting for a little while too (well as soon as I am finished with the WIPs. I just finished one baby blanket. (I promise to post a picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment