My journey on trying to live cheap and green...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog Name

"What's in a name? That which we call a roseBy any other name would smell as sweet." (Romeo & Juliet quote Act II, Scene II) I had a blog once, but it always seemed to have an identity crisis. I changed the name so many times, but none fit. I tried crafty names - but my blog wasn't just about crafts. I tried names about family - but my blog really wasn't about family. A Frugal Acorn - this is what I came up with at midnight nursing my baby. It is amazing what you can come up when you are dead dog tired with a foggy brain. Frugal - cheap Acorn - seed of a tree - green, plus acorns are a food source This way my blog can be dedicated to life, cheap living, green living and creative living. Yep! That is my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment